Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Charging Again

Ok, I checked the system. I'm at 18% charge (28 minutes remaining estimate). I'm shutting down the system and plugging in the charger. 11:45 AM right now. I'm going to check on it every half hour or so (by looking over at the currently orange light, for it to turn green).

About 55 minutes later (12:40 PM), I'm at 80% battery. So I guess as I expected, it can "mostly charge" pretty fast. I imagine it'll be another hour to reach the 100% mark.

Well, about half an hour later (1:13 PM), it seems it's charged. I've been out of the room most of the time, so if it finished sooner, I missed it.

Not bad. Full charge in less than an hour and a half. Sure, 10 minutes would be better, but this is tolerable.

Still, keep an eye on Toshiba Netbooks in the future. If they keep them batteries to themselves, that'll be the deal maker right there. "Oh shoot! My 3 hours are up. No problem, I got 10 minutes...".

No comments: