Friday, October 3, 2008

About A1 Dev

So here's an extra little blog I created to share the super technical and super nuance details of a little project of mine. Turning a stock 8GB SSD Acer Aspire One running Linpus Linux in to an ideal lightweight coding machine.

This blog will collect various technical details of things I've done to the machine, mostly software related. I'm reasonably familiar with Linux, but the bulk of my development has traditionally been on a PC (and ocassionally a Mac).

Actual development topics will be covered at my blog on TooNormal.com.

About myself. I've been developing games commercially for nearly 8 years now. Currently, I'm self employed, developing original games for iPhone. Previously I've worked on games for every Gameboy system, the DS, mobile phones, and the Playstation. Some other platforms too, but those are the ones I have released games on.

No comments: